• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The FML Thread

JeepCherokeeGuy99

NAXJA Forum User
I just went in my garage to work on my jeep and noticed all my tools were stolen :flamemad:..FML

...Anyone else have a FML moment they would like to share?

That sucks.

I went to lunch after church so I left my jeep in the parking lot. Came back to having tools, CD's and a few other things jacked.

Parked my Jeep in the front yard of my house when I went on vacation for a week. Came back to no stereo and no tools. But they left my $250 skateboard.

Fawk Thieves...

Are you sure your mom or bro didn't put them somewhere?

ya I had my laptop stolen out of my jeep :/

In my last jeep, I drove to the Chevron drive thru car wash, rolled down the power window and typed in the code. Drove in till the red light showed and went to roll the window up....NOTHING! Needless to say, I smelt very good afterward but the interior and myself were soaking wet....FML

Last edited:
Working last night... Car in the garage, debtor wouldn't come outside, San Bernardino Sheriff felony stops me in front of the home... FML.
Damn that sucks jim lol. Trespassing? he didn't write you up did he?

p.s I found my tools! I forgot I put them in the trunk of my gf's car when I was cleaning out the garage! phew :yelclap:

A few years ago I was home on leave in Dallas, and my grandfather died. I came back from his funeral in Arkansas and my CB and CD player was gone.

It's only Thursday, 1.5 more days of work.. FML

I was driving home yesterday for lunch and broke a lower ball joint adn lost a wheel (and my wife left me :D ) FML

i've been planning an expensive vacation to moab... super excited to get away from the rainy NW...

forecast shows rain in moab next week..

FML

Omg these are hilarious! Keep em coming!

Back