• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IC folks..... Introduce yourselves!

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Welcome guys! Hopefully you all can pick up where you left off with things as we bring you into the fold! It'll be kinda cool to have some increased activity over here and get to know you all and what you're doing and building.

I'm Troy (yellaheep) and been here since '98. Had numerous XJ's and MJ's of various builds and still have a project '91 Eliminator MJ with hopes to get it trail worthy on 33's in the near future..... I kinda miss 'wheeling (especially Moab) and hope to get fired up about it again. I suffer from a sever case of vehicular A.D.D. so I have become a bit removed from Jeeps as I play with a Hellcat, a supercharged Dakota and my recent '66 GMC C10 acquisition.....

Anyhow, have at it! :wave:

Really? Are y'all THAT shy????

105 views at this point..... no one?

It sucks that it so many have wondered away! A lot of knowledge and experience was lost with that. Not sure why? At least I don't don't have to remind someone every time I renew that I want to be part of the CO Chapter!

I suppose I'll belatedly introduce myself. I'm Jared. I was a founding member of the IC back in the day. My 16th XJ is parked in the driveway currently! It's been sitting there over 2 years and I've never licensed it. Got lied to by the seller and so I've had to replace the tranny and still have a bunch of electrical gremlins to sort out.

I used to be a Moab regular, heading there 5-6 times a year with my wife and 2 kids. We still head over there 2-3 times annually these days. We ride sport ATV's, UTV's occasionally, go on hikes and ride mountain bikes.

I've been itching for a few years to go explore some western CO. I hear the area around Grand Junction is a hot spot, and I badly want to do Telluride and Black Bear Pass.

It was sad to see the IC go, but to be honest it was overdue. Everyone had pretty much moved on to other vehicles, other interests, and other online groups.

Jared:patriot:

I've been itching for a few years to go explore some western CO. I hear the area around Grand Junction is a hot spot, and I badly want to do Telluride and Black Bear Pass.

Jared:patriot:

Let me know if ya want to head over. I’m in the west slope hub.

Back