• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

protonvx

NAXJA Forum User
New NAXJA member here, #5043. Not my first XJ or Jeep for that matter, but I recently purchased csailors 92. Finished up an unfinished project and have been working on a few other things with more to come in the future. Hope to attend a few events this year, but I own my own business plus have a family, so time is limited. I will attach a few pics, feel free to comment. First pic is when csailors had it, and the second is fairly current.

I posted here as I am located in northern Indiana...

Jeep 1.jpg IMG_8528.jpg

Looking good! Glad to see new members. Now you gotta bring it down to Redbird to break in

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Awesome!

Glad to have you and thanks for becoming a paid member!

mac 'red letters' gyvr

New NAXJA member here, #5043. Not my first XJ or Jeep for that matter, but I recently purchased csailors 92. Finished up an unfinished project and have been working on a few other things with more to come in the future. Hope to attend a few events this year, but I own my own business plus have a family, so time is limited. I will attach a few pics, feel free to comment. First pic is when csailors had it, and the second is fairly current.

I posted here as I am located in northern Indiana...

Welcome to the club. Glad to see someone got Chads jeep that will use it.

Looking good! Glad to see new members. Now you gotta bring it down to Redbird to break in

I agree.

That's the
plan!

Can't wait to meet you.

Welcome Cliff, Glad to see you joined up with red letters. This is a great group of guys that host great events.

Jeeps looking good. Looking forward to seeing it back in action at some local events. Moab in Oct will be a great week long event to give it a good shake down.

Welcome.
What kinda business do you run? I got my fingers crossed it's a rent-a-midget... :D

It hasn't left the shop in a week Chad, built a smaller roof rack just because I wanted to and just got done with the tire carrier today. Will post pics when the paint dries and I can put the tire back on it. Not sure I could make it to Moab in October as that is the beginning of my busy season, but it is on my bucket list.

I own a smaller sporting goods shop, sell bait, tackle, archery equipment, and watersports equipment. I can also get my hands on offroad parts but the discounts aren't as great as most would hope as I use distributors and don't buy any of that stuff direct.

Not sure there is a good market in rural northern IN to rent midgets or even midget strippers, although it would make day to day business very entertaining lol

If anyone wants to plan a trip down to Redbird this Spring, shoot me a message. I have access to a family cabin near Terra Haute we could stay at...

Im in Fort Wayne, we will prolly do a RedBird trip here soon.

mac ‘we get midget strippers here’ gyvr

We usually do 2 Redbird trips a year as we adopt a trail there. That trail is always fun, just watch out for trees. And if Andy is trail leading, beware...

Here are pics of the rack and tire carrier. I wanted a low pro rack for when or if I need a little extra cargo space. I am happy with the carrier overall, might add some gussets or bracing, but it seems to be pretty stout as is and doesn't rattle at all and barely has any flex to it.

IMG_8630.jpg IMG_8627.jpg IMG_8622.jpg

Here are pics of the rack and tire carrier. I wanted a low pro rack for when or if I need a little extra cargo space. I am happy with the carrier overall, might add some gussets or bracing, but it seems to be pretty stout as is and doesn't rattle at all and barely has any flex to it.

Looks good. Hopefully they put a date on Redbird soon so I can see you use it. Can't wait to meet you.

Back