• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Association of 4WD Clubs Raffle Cherokee

jwtrapper

NAXJA Forum User
Here is the 2010 Colorado Association of 4wd Clubs Raffle Vehicle

hightrails.com

2010_raffle_rig.gif

Proceeds from the raffle go keeping our trails open and clean here in Colorado.

Nice rig! The color sucks though - Who'd want that girlie blue?

:D

So buying tickets soon.

can we buy tickets online?

wife couldn't be mad if i won the next cherokee :laugh3:

Technically no you can not purchase them over the internet. No paypal or anything like that, you can send in a check or money order in for some tickets though.

Hightrails.org for more information.

Also like rockfrog said you will have to wait for March 15th.

The Jeep will be at lots of different events through out the state so I will post up here and you can pick up some tickets in person if you don't want to do it through the mail. Last years winner was a ticket through the mail.

Now that's a good look'in XJ!
I could totally strip off all of those parts and put them on mine! (I like my color better) :roll:

Turned out good. Thats the color the wife wants, so I guess I'll be buying a few tickets see what comes of it.

i would like some tickets but im on the road so someone shoot me an addy i can send a check to?

thx

Some Highlights:4.0L 6 cylinder: Aw4 auto trans: 231Tera low t-case with 2 low: 8.25 rear w/ 4.56 gears: Dana 30 front w/4.56 gears,Heavy Duty steering: BF Goodrich 33x10.50x15 KM2:proComp Wheels: TnT Customs 5” Long arm with Rubicon Express Coils and Springs: JKS Shackles and Quick disconnects: Custom TnT Custom frame stiffeners and rock sliders: Warn Winch and front bumper: Tomken rear bumper with swing away tire carrier Hi-Lift and Jerry can mount: Warrior Products Safari roof rack: and much, much, more.
Vendors:
4WD Extreme CB and Antenna
4 Wheel Parts Wheels
4x4 Off Road and Used Parts Tera Low
Adler Publishing CO Trail Books
BF Goodrich 33X10.50R15 KM2
Colorado Canyon Signs Signage
Cory Moul Tow strap
Crawler Tech Diff Covers
Edgewater Labor to build T-Case
Four to Go Hi-Lift and tree saver
Fun Treks Publishing Trail Books
High Co Performance Slip Yoke Elimitator
JKS Manufacturing Sway bar disconnects ans Shanckles
Mile High Jeep Club Rock Sliders by TnT Customs
Optima Batteries Yellow Top
Pikes Peak Auto Body paint
Predator 4 Wheel Drive Shocks
Rock Junkies Donation
Rubicon Express Springs Coils brake lines
Schumacher's Alignment and Tire Center Alignment, Exhaust
Super Trucks USA Jerry can
TnT Customs 5.5" Long arm kit, Unibody stiffeners
Tomken Rear bumper system
Trailridge Runners Donation
Tuffy Security box
Warn Front Bumper and Winch
Warrior Products Roof Rack
Woodland Park NAPA Parts Donated

Built by Ute Pass Iron Goats Woodland Park CO

Ticket Info
Tickets available through participating clubs, 4x4 shops, and directly from the COA4WDCI
P.O. Box 150434
Lakewood, CO 80215
(303) 857-7992
www.Hightrails.org

All information as of: 3/10/10

Also check out more picture and details @
www.facebook.com/UtePassIronGoatsWPCO

Last edited:
I bought a few tickets but won't be able to make it to the event. Anyone going that I can give my cell# to so you can call me right away when they draw my number? :dunce:

When will they be drawing for this jeep? and do you still have to buy in person?

Drawing should be the 4th of December........ YES, this month!! If you want some tickets you had better do it NOW!! You do not have to be in person as you can mail in your ticket request using the link provided in this thread.
Waiting till March 15 of 2011 will get you tickets to the 2011 raffle vehicle, an EB done by none other than Rock Solid Offroad. You can check the build thread on C4X4.

I bought 40 tickets for the Cherokee and donated some gear to the Bronco build. I will be buying a bunch of tickets for that rig too.

Back