• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

At the trailer park? Like a 79 on 44's? Seen it a million times. It does run though, its often parked in a different spot though always in the same location.

When I take I70 to salt lake I see a lifted Camaro parked right where you would expect it on the North side of the interstate just a short ways after passing the dot scales at the 234 ...This not being 100% murican may not get you all the kudos from the locals as the camaro.

Haha I get excited Everytime i see that thing. He's totally king of the trailer park.

When I take I70 to salt lake I see a lifted Camaro parked right where you would expect it on the North side of the interstate just a short ways after passing the dot scales at the 234 ...This not being 100% murican may not get you all the kudos from the locals as the camaro.
I see the same one 😂. I bet he has a sweet mullet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

At what point did he decide this was a good idea?

00G0G_doNwFvhok06_600x450.jpg

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/ford-porsche-forsche/6558517427.html

The thornbirds are a nice touch. :laugh2:

.......I won the Lotto????

I better come up with a winning ticket somehow......:laugh:

Kittrell can kiss it...... :moon:

I bet I spent 30 minutes looking at that pic the other day trying to identify all of the cars! Thanks DJ!

Back