• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Taking on the IC

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
It’s now April, so unless things changed behind the scenes, it would appear the CO chapter took on the IC. With this absorption, what are chapter plans to include that new area and members/users, and with a (slight) boost in funds, has any discussions been had about doing swag or other things to help try and regrow the involvement,

No we didn’t take them on? In their chapter it was pretty sure thing to get IC swag gone before first of month since we would be taking them on. Did they fill their BOD seats and stay active then?

As in... No, we have not discussed any aspect of them coming over other than whether or not we would be willing to. I had no knowledge of any timeline regarding such merger, or that would be any sort of funding associated with it. Until just now, when I looked it up I had no idea what states or people were involved. For my own future reference here it is:

IC BOD members and boundaries.

Info on the 2016 IC BOD
Troy AKA moparcyco -President
Chris Lawson AKA 91to99 -Vice President
Steven Felton AKA SandySteve-Treasurer

IC Boundaries
Southern Idaho
Western Wyoming
Eastern Nevada
Utah
New Mexico.

I did just start a thread in the BOD Forum bringing this (and other things) up. Thanks Mike for fueling my Moscow Mule buzz induced rant. .!.. :D ..!.

DILLY DILLY!!

I just want to see what’s going on. Those guys were awesome when I was out there for fall fling. It’s close proximity to me and more where I’ll wheel than front range. So makes me interested in what’s going on. They have a thread in their chapter as well about it, which is where I found the deadline.

Which, while I don’t have an XJ in my garage, I still like being a part of the group and who the folks are. I want to get conversations going. There have been new faces on the board posting up about trail runs. And cofest. Or just other stuff in general. It’s a good move in the right direction as far as participation from the peanut gallery vs just bitching about things not being right.
If we did absorb them, the increase in funds presents a chance to help get things moving. Even if at a crawl. Just trying to make the negative into a positive. Be it whatever it ends up being.

To answer the second question: Yes, National BOD is in the process of dissolving the IC.

To answer the first and third questions: No plans yet, and that is my fault.

Time for work.

No worries. I if all people get being busy! (Doing 19’s in new raymer currently).
Just wanted to see what I missed on it.

Back