• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie Anti-rock

x-jay vision

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
title pretty much says it all. im looking for a Currie Anti-rock prefer the one for XJ but open to making another one work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I dont know if it helps you as much as a used one would, but I will sell ya a new direct from Currie for $410 and then shipping if in NM = aprox $460 to your door. Thats about 180$ off their to your door price. post alerts dont work for me here, so if you're interested email me.
[email protected]

I dont know if it helps you as much as a used one would, but I will sell ya a new direct from Currie for $410 and then shipping if in NM = aprox $460 to your door. Thats about 180$ off their to your door price. post alerts dont work for me here, so if you're interested email me.
[email protected]
alright im reconsidering this and hoping you can help with my current issue. My front axle is pushed roughly 1.5 inches forward from stock, which means that my sway bar will contact my coil spring. Additionally, based on the location of my axle side sway bar mounts, the maximum length of the end lengths (assuming a stock swaybar, in stock location) is 7.5 inches. Can the anti-rock end links go that short? Do you think the anti-rock will fit with the axle pushed forward?

Got the anti-rock installed on Friday. Worked perfectly for my application, did not need to cut the arms to accommodate the axle being pushed forward. I have the links set on the middle hole. Haven't used offroad yet, but I can say, on road its the most balanced the suspension has ever been. Very happy so far.

Back