• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oh dear, not again....

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
Well, here I was getting married and what not. Just trying to move on from the dozen or so XJ/MJs I have owned. Trying to build a normal life, around an old beat down Chevy like most people do. Then F-ing Flores gave us another LWB 2wd MJ, because we all know what happened to my last one.

Anyways enough with the crap talking to Flores, it was a wonderful and unexpected gift. That honestly really is touching knowing our background and stuff. So anyways I have a jeep again! yay me... Nothing to crazy, an 89 pioneer, 2wd, auto, 4.0, lwb blah blah blah. Not going to cut it in half this time. Some friends have donated some parts and we already have the 4x4 swap lined up. The idea for this one is the same as my OBS build. 44/60, 35-37s, some type of transfer case doubler/planetary setup, long arms, spring under, the normal reliability/power adder stuff, bob the bed a bit, armor, and I would like to give a custom slide in camper set up a go. unless I find a flippac or wilderness style topper. Nothing too crazy, something to do a little bit of everything.

c4s5XiX.jpg

imEgDUL.jpg

Its good to be back in another jeep.
-Ian

Last edited:
Back