• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roark Supply

Yah, it's a bummer. It was nice having a non-Jeep specific sponsor for tools and consumables and such. It would be nice to get more like that on board.

I just placed an order on Monday and coupon code NAXJA still got me 10% off... That code was simple enough to remember that I didn't bother checking to see if they were still an active sponsor though.

Order shipped out same day as usual, although since it's coming all the way from California it still takes a while to get to the Midwest.

If they havent posted since october, but the discount code still works, and their name is still blue, keep on shopping! Maybe they got too busy to do social media promotions... which is a good thing.

I dont see the bummer.

Roark was a tin-level vendor account, for 2013 and prior I had very spotty records for those accounts. I have had no contact with them for the 2014 year but will reach out to them to see if they would like to continue their relationship.

Back