• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Rock Off-road back to sponsor Winterfest for the 5th year in a row!

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
For the fifth year, IRON ROCK OFF ROAD is going to be sponsoring Winterfest!

They usually offer special deals on product and have free shipping to Winterfest.

To take advantage of these deals you must CALL IRO and tell them you are coming to Winterfest!

Please support our sponsors as they support us!

Thanks to IRO for sponsoring Winterfest.

Thanks Macgyvr!

We can't wait to see you guys again this year! Send us ideas on what we should bring for door prizes this year. We want to bring what YOU want to WIN!!!

AND YES, Macgyvr is right, we will bring anything you order to Winterfest on our truck to save you shipping PLUS 10% off everything! You have to call us to get this special deal. Ask for Josh or Joe.

Thank you to all of you! We appreciate your business and support VERY much. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!

This reminds me, I need to redo my connections on my IRO compressor. Only took me 9 months to install.....

Rob and I should have our shiny new Rock link kits installed and ready to scrape up for WF.

Don't forget to get your orders in with IRO!

10% off and free delivery to Winterfest for the event!

mac 'support those who support us!' gyvr

Got my order in this afternoon. Thank you guys for your awesome support!

Back