• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just another poopbox making its way to 1tons. " project neglected"

I missed you too, but unless you were at the hotel of Mac's RV, I wouldn't have seen you.

nope. showed up 3:30am saturday morning, knocked out in the truck for a few hours, wheeled green, ate some za, checked out a few rigs, watch the comp, then headed back north. This was my first naxja event, I have a serious case of social anxiety(even with my good drugs) I tend to not venture outside my bubble. I will definitely be in attendance friday-saturday next year, with more good drugs(prescribed) and hopefully with the poopbox. and will definitely be trying to step out of my bubble more. It was a great time, and will be even better next year.

nope. showed up 3:30am saturday morning, knocked out in the truck for a few hours, wheeled green, ate some za, checked out a few rigs, watch the comp, then headed back north. This was my first naxja event, I have a serious case of social anxiety(even with my good drugs) I tend to not venture outside my bubble. I will definitely be in attendance friday-saturday next year, with more good drugs(prescribed) and hopefully with the poopbox. and will definitely be trying to step out of my bubble more. It was a great time, and will be even better next year.

Beer. We use beer for that.

well, did some cleaning/organizing in the garage. stared at the shit box for few. then this happened.

I bought a truss and all new brackets from brian awhile back, and stuff has just been sitting...

with this new found motivation I think im finally going to tackle it, and might try to get some tube work done on the front this week as well. something just kicked me in the ass.

maybe it was this showing up,

been awhile since ive posted. not much has happened with either of my jeeps. took the DD wheeling a few more times and have a drummond trip labor day weekend that im trying to get it prepped for.

did get front axle stripped, truss welded on, and brackets tacked up. track bar bracket is also tacked up (not pictured) and put a slight bend in the track bar as well.. which allows me to pull 3" more up travel over previous setup.

not at full bump

also picked up some air bumps from smashhole. also got my new high steer arms in for the full hydro.

rockslider build for the mallcrawler.

Wow. It’s been quite sometime since I’ve posted here. I’ve since parted out the chopped up XJ and built the black “DD”. Been wheeling the body panels off it since April of 2017.

Apparently I’m retarded and can’t figure out how to get pictures on here anymore.

Last edited:
10tceAp.jpg

Figured I’d give this an update. I am currently working on linking the rear.

2”x .250” DOM ran through the unibody, which is plated all the way around with 3/16ths.

1.75x .120 wall DOM ran forward to the Clayton front x member. And also up through the floor tieing into the b pillar at 4 points. Should hold up okay:dunno:

Some one please school me on pictures... I cannot seem to get it down...

120AD6B3-29D0-429B-B138-F37038E4AD75.jpg D068CD2B-A3D7-4E4B-9CC6-640036FCC9FF.jpg 0A9248EB-C628-4E47-9B12-99E3F894FDDE.jpg

Last edited:
Back