• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Moab prep, stage 2:
d5c912a89cbca69b5e28b4ae56b9baf6.jpg
The shop where l work, runs a 4 day work week(10 hrs. a day). When l started, l was on the weekend shift, 12 hrs 3 days. They asked. Me to switch back for 4 to 6 weeks
I said only if I can still work my normal shift
30 or 40 hrs of OT for next 4 to 6 weeks to fund the trip. YAY!

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

That's awesome! Winter is for work in my opinion! Make money!

mac 'would work it too!' gyvr

f1c639a42746e721661c4319c7d1e3f3.jpg

Excursion spark plug fun last night...

It runs after changing them.

mac ‘thank goodness for a cushioned belly’ gyvr

1989 Jeep Comanche Pioneer
$1,000
Preston, IA

I am selling my 89 Comanche cuz I could use the money over having a truck... good running truck needs a little tlc just don’t have time for it... 2x4.... newer rear end... new exhaust manifold.... new tires.... alpine radio... and jeep rims... doesn’t use a drop of oil always changed 5k.... has a lot of spunk and not to many of them left on the road really don’t want to let go but need the money.... pm for more info

Is smash hole out of the NAXJA circle nowadays? If I recall hes in Joliet and did regears cheap. Ft Wayne is a bit of a hike for me, kinda getting close to WF to be with mismatched gears

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Is smash hole out of the NAXJA circle nowadays? If I recall hes in Joliet and did regears cheap. Ft Wayne is a bit of a hike for me, kinda getting close to WF to be with mismatched gears

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

if you go through macs guy and get too drunk and have tocrash there, grace will make you a bomb ass hangover breakfast.

just saying

Back