• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

If anyone is or knows anyone into FSJ I'm going to move the one I bought down the road. Has some good parts in it. Dana 44s, TH400 trans. Dog house is good for restoring parts. If it doesn't move quick it's heading to the scrap yard.

I'd let it go real cheap to a member or trade for some parts or tires or some other junk. Or a few full nitrous bottles. I bought 2 more LS engines so I'm in need of a roller and some build parts

If anyone is or knows anyone into FSJ I'm going to move the one I bought down the road. Has some good parts in it. Dana 44s, TH400 trans. Dog house is good for restoring parts. If it doesn't move quick it's heading to the scrap yard.

I'd let it go real cheap to a member or trade for some parts or tires or some other junk. Or a few full nitrous bottles. I bought 2 more LS engines so I'm in need of a roller and some build parts

Those jeep th400 are worth some coin. So is the glass and rear window motors if they work.

Always a good day when cardinals lose, even better when Cubs beat them. Took my wife on a bus trip to wrigley. Fast game, only three hours long.

Welp finally did the first thing I should've done with the XJ 3 years ago. Swapped out the radiator for a carquest special. Not bad except for some broken hardware and needing the tool for the lower trans line. I've probably put twice as much in coolant into the Jeep the past couple of years than the whole swap cost

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

No idea.

Selling my other 92 XJ If anyone is looking for a solid starter rig. Listed on the local CL. Wife needs a larger mom rig so have to downsize some vehicles.

Drank my first beer on the AZ lot today

9fdd1bf084d5c445aaf41dfbafd2e546.jpg

Trailer getting some new shoes before redbird.

mac 'if it fits...' gyvr

Back