• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Haha! But I have a rabbit hat...

randomly placed clips around the house

images

images

???

Oh you meant magazines :D !!!1

damn...my company sold our business to another Company!
I am out of a job!!
I do have an interview with the new owner later today or tomorrow.
I need your prayers and postive thoughts.

BOB

I am out of a job!!

BOB

Will do BOB. Good luck!

Well, I'm not going to have the D44 rebuilt in time for Moab. Still can't get the axle shafts out of the very rusty housing. Looks like I may have the time & opportunity to convert to rear discs.

More fun with the Dodge. The driver's side rear cargo door has all been difficult, and I've suspected for some time that it wasn't latching properly. It wasn't. Amazingly enough, the local Dodge dealer had the latch mechanism on the shelf, so I can put that back together tonight. The fuel gauge.... that's another story. The float on the original in-tank module has been disintegrating. I'd bought another tank & module (long story) but the whole assembly is significantly differently. I've jury-rigged the float, hopefully, it'll work for at least a few weeks. <crosses fingers> Hopefully, I'll have a replacement sender yet this week, but I probably won't lift the box off to fix it until after Moab.

We didn't chat about the disk swap like you wanted to in Copper Harbor. If you still want to know how I did it, you've got my #.

I really need to rotate my tires, I've been ignoring that far too long.

I'm hoping to have 2 running vehicles in my driveway again tonight. The fuel pump went out on my Grand Prix and I've been without a fuel effecient vehicle for a while. Its killing the wallet.

I am out of a job!!

BOB

That sucks, Bob! If the new owners have a brain in their head they'll keep you around.

I'm hoping to have 2 running vehicles in my driveway again tonight. The fuel pump went out on my Grand Prix and I've been without a fuel effecient vehicle for a while. Its killing the wallet.

Have fun with that. I did the pump in a W body regal and it brought teh sucks.

Have fun with that. I did the pump in a W body regal and it brought teh sucks.

That it do. I did it a year and a half ago...It's not as bad as others, but still a PITA. What I wanna know is how fuel pumps know to go out when the tank is full....:smsoap:

<chuckle> Didn't take me long to figure out that it's quite a bit easier to lift the bed off my CTD when I have to fix something in the fuel tank. Then again, it's a little more difficult to lift the body off that GP.

<chuckle> Didn't take me long to figure out that it's quite a bit easier to lift the bed off my CTD when I have to fix something in the fuel tank. Then again, it's a little more difficult to lift the body off that GP.

I just did that on a 1/2 ton chevy to fix the brake line that runs by the gas tank that ALWAYS rusts out.

The kick in the head was that someone had already replaced the entire front half of the line and left the last 2 feet of it to the softline.

So I figure that someone had already taken the bed off (not likely judging from the bolts) or dropped the tank (likely) and they did all that work but didn't take another 30 minutes to replace the last 2 feet.:twak:

I am out of a job!!

BOB

That Blows Bob, we are rooting for you. I hope you get on with the new company or find a better job. My dad got let go from the company he and a buddy started. They sold out last May and he was let go last month.

Took the Baby XJ out wheelin this weekend...

Broke a motor mount
Broke a rear shock mount
Broke the rear hitch when slammed into a rock so hard coming off a ledge backwards and pushed it in towards the fuel tank.
Theres a couple other issues going on that I dont know if they are related to wheelin or just the jeep being silly...

Oh last night getting ready to fix what I broke this weekend we did figure out that the low beams weren't working due to a bad relay on the bigoffroad upgraded wiring harness kit.

mac 'still need to do my rear disc conversion' gyvr

What year is it? My 97 i can go thru the back seat.

Back