• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Yes.

What John said^

i have to do the same. I have a pair of lines off a 1990 chevy sitting at my step dads waiting for me. he parted it out and I saw somewhere on here that they will bolt up and are longer.

k "free parts are good parts" man

I went to the local race shop and bought some S.S. Braided lines that were 17in long... I hear them occasionally when I climb over stuff, cause they have a big 'loop' when compressed, but I also plan on going up another inch or two soon...

I've got a set of YJ lines that should do the job. I just didn't do it yet.

My Chevy truck fronts and Dakota rear suit me just fine at 4 inches lift.

MLB and XM/Sirius finally unfunked themselves and you can get baseball games online...

They have also done this with NASCAR...

mac 'listening to the reds game on the computer' gyvr

Anyone have Dirtbound Offroad (Wilson Fab's) phone # can't seem to find it and I need to get a hold of them directly.

Anyone have Dirtbound Offroad (Wilson Fab's) phone # can't seem to find it and I need to get a hold of them directly.

Had to search all over the place for it... couldn't find it on my order confirmation or elsewhere. Found it in the Google cache, it had (310) 362-0253. Obviously it could have changed since then, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks, I knew I had it at some point. Kinda curious why they pulled it... I'll give them till tomorrow to answer an email then I'll call.

havent been on here in awhile. been busy with school/work. and getting my duster ready for the strip.

In other news... i got hired today as a technitian at the GM dealer in bloomington! i applied for their washboy position and they said i was "too qualified" and hired me as a tech!
party1:

hope to get another wheelin` machine after money starts to roll in.

Just when you think you've had a shitty day.....it could be worse. A guy i went to school with just restored a 69 TA. Tranny line popped while he was driving today and it burnt to the ground. What a shame! :(

that really blows :(

And that is why I always carry my fire extinguisher... I should carry more of them actually. I don't have to worry about ATF anymore, but a gasoline fire is even worse.

Finshed the 2x6 rocker project today
Before
DSCF0619.jpg

After
DSCF0647.jpg

All the progress pics can be found here

Back