• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

You're also the one who's convincing himself that since he can't do maintenance on a vehicle, his best bet is to sell his two current jeeps to buy one that's 30 years old, because it isn't rusty....to go drive it on a salty beach. You don't get a Panos boner, I don't get a ruinaJtruck boner.

:wstupid:

Don't even try to argue that the maintenance/repairing of a vehicle that is heavily modified and driven offroad over rocks and into shit is the same as an older truck that is driven around town. No where did I say I can't do it either, just wasn't high on my list of things I want to spend my time doing. (and you missed the 'building' part that preceeded the maintaning mention in my original post) Its not going to turn to dust the minute the tires touch the beach, and there are ways to prevent it from rusting fast anyways.

I know that the truck would require maintanence, I'm not retarded you know.

Sam I hope 16oz cans are ok. They don't have bottles of summer here it seems.

That reminds me... I'm going to go have some Yuengling tonight!

Its like 8 bucks a sixpack at the place 3 blocks from my house, how much you want if you can't get it locally?

$8/ 6 pack sounds right for gansett's specialty brews (porter, summer, cream...)

Make sure you bevel the hell out of those. What welder are you using?

I beveled like 1/4" on each side of the thing, and did two passes on each side.

I made mine, and they have like 5"+ of weld area on each side.

Just went jogging (i believe its a silent "j") man am i out of shape

Back