• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'm looking at 10k 20 ft aluminum trailers...

mac 'but they ain't giving them away' gyvr

Speaking of trailers, I finally bought one.

8792ba4ed074ae241a1ba558259610ce.jpg
Pulling a drive-by on your 'hood this weekend...parents weekend at the kid's school. I get to see what 40k a year buys!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Took the wife's durango in for warranty work and to get an extra key cut and programmed for it. They wanted to charge $250 to have the key made. Got on amazon and bought 2 keys for $15. They programmed them for $60. Surprising how much dealers charge for such little things.

Apparently the keys for my equinox are back ordered. The dealership I bought my car from tried three times times to order one since I bought an extra spare. Each time the order got cancelled. I need to call gm to complain since they hit a dead end at the dealership.

Recognize this Matt? Wheeling down in Oklahoma. I might see it in a few weeks when I go back.
3af8ee877b2f8786fa84768ab581322e.jpg
98a2b7f20d838436b196d8df041daab0.jpg
7cd01e345710700ff682308b7e756c1d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I think i am going to put my XJ up for sale. Second baby is here and its cut time for the move. The XJ is a good chunk of change just going into storage and hard to transport so its getting the ax.

Its somewhat sad but its for a better cause i believe.

I hear you there. Mine is just sitting. I don't have the time or money for it but I don't need money bad enough to sell it. I looks much different than last time it was out though.
726dc1cc5e70d7c7ddf240b2823e90e9.jpg

I already paid the dealer for the key and programming when I bought the car because they assured me getting the key would be no problem even though that type of key was recalled for Camaro owners. I just need to raise a stink with gm like the service department at the dealership said to do. Apparently there was 23 on back order in this region. Also they can’t cut this specific key there as they are a small town dealer that had the best price. Key has to be cut from gm and be sent to them.

Recognize this Matt? Wheeling down in Oklahoma. I might see it in a few weeks when I go back.
3af8ee877b2f8786fa84768ab581322e.jpg
98a2b7f20d838436b196d8df041daab0.jpg
7cd01e345710700ff682308b7e756c1d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Wow

Can’t believe something I built is still getting it. It was a beast ahead of its time.

If you ever meet the owner give him my digits/contact info. I’d love to hear about the last 4.5 years...

mac ‘good ol popcan’ gyvr

I miss it...

Until I get in the LJ in the morning.

And then turn on the a/c cause it’s going to be 91 tomorrow...

mac ‘before such a thing as frame stiffeners’ gyvr

I've thought about the progression of my xj...then used the money after I parted it and built the C10 and had @$8000 more invested in it, sold the C10 for a stupid amount of money and bought the lake house and had @$15,000 more invested and just had it appraised a few weeks back at $148,500. That's a decent return on what started as a $500 XJ and a ton of sweat equity. Best thing is, no payments!!

Cheese "insert poor farmer comments...now" Man

I sold my xj to a guy that lives near by. I see it driving down the road almost daily. It makes me miss it a lot. Then I look at the harley I bought with the xj money and the 1200 miles I put on it this summer compared to the 300 miles I put on the xj in 2 years.

Back