• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Already did my license Twice . 1st time testing was down state wide so I could not add back my endorsements . 2nd time to update and put my endorsements back on . I was lazy the 2nd time and did not do my tanker endorsement just doubles and triples and my Hazmat ...lol..now the companies I'm looking at need the Tanker due to totes , so I will once again be standing In line at the DMV .

Why I love montrose. In and out to redo mine in less than 10. Didn't even take a number.

Why I love montrose. In and out to redo mine in less than 10. Didn't even take a number.

2 hours is minimum plus the 2hr round trip . I don't see how drivers are content with the job opportunities a cdl with no endorsements offers .

Anyone else having this issue? New pics are being replaced with my old deck pic...I mean I like the view, but I don't need to see it this often.

I think its some kind of tapatalk error on your end, Steve. I like your view too, but I didn't quote it.;)

The Colorado BS thread

Huh?
2b76751b0b1112647919e15e86872d24.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have been a construction bubba for a few weeks, driving around with a ladder strapped to my roof. This morning, as I was leaving Golden, I saw a white XJ with a ladder strapped to it's roof in my rear view mirror. I stuck my hand out the window and gave a thumbs-up.

20-some minutes later, the same lifted white XJ, with a ladder strapped to it's roof, passed me on the right and gave me a thumbs-up.

It made me laugh, great start to the day! :)

Installed a set of lights I won on my brothers girlfriends Jeep. (She has the last XJ.) if you're looking for an upgrade I recommend these. HID using morimoto parts. Great cutoff and light distribution.
https://www.ruggedretrofits.com

Super pleased with the product.

Got to the DMV at 1100 took me tanker test at 1130 . Was said photos were up to a 2hr wait . I sat for 2hrs then asked if name or number was called I was told no . I waited another 1.5 hrs then went up and asked to make sure they I was not skipped , well turns out my number got lost so I was waiting for nothing . After they fixed the mistake I got out at 1630 just in time to ride in the traffic jam and finally get home at 1900 . 8 hrs total time just to take a 10 minute endorsement test.

Anyone here use a Precision brand 1350x1310 combo joint part 348 . I ask because it says it's greassble but there is no zerk or a place to thread one in just an area that looks like it was never tapped for a zerk. Oriellys ordered another in and it's the same . The seals are not triple like zero service Spicer and part number 348 says greasable and pictured with a zerk ?

I finally got around to building a wall mount rack to store both the trunk and passenger backrest for my Victory Cross Country. It was a fun little afternoon project. I'm thinking of adding some dimple-die filler plates, but not sure yet. I'll paint it once I decide if its done or not. I might also put it higher up on the wall and run 2 shorter shelves on the side instead of the 1 long one above it.

I just used some 1" angle iron, some 3/4" OD tube, a few threaded inserts for the tubing (I wanted to be able to take it apart and pack it easier for if/when I move), and some 5/16 stainless button head bolts.

rZfrplZ.jpg

MZmbZTz.jpg

gJ2fJxz.jpg

D6ZDw03.jpg

Y1vrw89.jpg

R1HO0UX.jpg

CVa4DG2.jpg

Was pulling into the loaf&jug up here in bailey and spotted a buggy in tow leaving on 44 pitbull rockers...I really regret not getting the 44s .

I miss the width of the 44s the trendy narrow look of 42s are not growing on me . Still have suspension changes to be made before next Summer and depending on what room that leaves I may be 86ing the 42s

Back