• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a ride too.

trailblazer93xj

NAXJA Member #144
My XJ won't be making it this year (funds, lack of trailor) but I will be. Unless I can "borrow" my moms exploder, I will need a ride out there....and back please :p. I can help with gas/lodging. Let me know. BTW, I live in Columbia MO, where I-70 and Hwy 63 meet (mile marker 127ish). Thank You.

P.S. Eagle, give me a ring. :)

Man, I am gonna have to throw the "It's a Jeep Thing you wouldn't understand" cutouts in da XJ just in case you end up with the Exploder!

Jay, what day are you wanting to go? I am hoping to drive out with OneTon and that group. I think that would be the afternoon of the 3rd. I will be leaving Moab on the morning of the 11th. If this is any help let me know. Jim

Bring the exploder :) I always wanted to see one on a trail (or at least at the trail entrance :D....
And if anything Beezil is bringing the body shop tools for hagen, so we can deal with any dings on the expldoer as well :D

I know where there's a sand dune that we can film TBlazer airing out the Explorer........:eek:

Back