• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

XXXXING ADAPTER IS GOING TO WEIGH LESS THAN MY DICK(HAHAHA MY DICK WEIGHS MORE THAN THE MOON OF COURSE IT WEIGHS LESS LOL WHAT AM I SAYING)

i'm glad normal carmelo is back. i didnt like knowledgeable carmelo.

THE XXXX DOES KNOWLEDGE HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY

Point is, who gives a XXXX. How do you people not get this.

seriously.

Is the dude from near Albany NY?

he says his bud doesnt want to get involved with money

XXXX him, XXXX his friend, if he shows up just go Genghis Kahn berzerk and start stabbing everyone.

One search for "paypal scams"

Be careful. Friend of mine got a payment in through Paypal, sent the item, then had the payment revoked because the payee said "I didn't authorize this"

I NEED CASH AND I NEED IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

paypal is a disaster. They steal money from charities. It took an awful lot of internet hate to make this happen: http://digitallife.today.msnbc.msn....ypal-says-our-bad-on-regretsy-charity-scandal

They also screw over basically anyone who ends up in a contested transaction somehow and their policy on correcting it is "tough shit have a good day"

Have him Western Union it to you.

his buddy lives nearby me and he lives in virginia.

he just pmed me his phone number.

ill call him when i get a minute and if he seems like a normal dude and can explain everything without hesitation i'll go through with it.

If the engine is externally balanced the flywheel/harmonic balancer will be balanced to the engine, not his dumb adapter. It's not balanced like a driveshaft. It's a counter balance to the crank.

Both the Ford and the Jeep motor are internally balanced so that makes all the outside stuff neutrally balanced too. Which means it's even less of a big deal in my case.

It has nothing to do with balance dumbass.

It has to do with rotating mass. Lighter rotating mass = easier to increase/drop/control revs. Heavier rotating mass = harder to rev but carries it further.

Why do you think people with smaller engines occasionally use heavier flywheels to get more low end torque (in the offroad world)? Or why people would buy lighter flywheels in the first place?

Go eat some giraffe scrotum.

They make aluminum flywheels for AMC patterns but they cost a shit ton. Enough that I'll try it with my stock iron one for now and see if it's really worth changing. Easy enough to do down the line anyway.

his buddy lives nearby me and he lives in virginia.

he just pmed me his phone number.

ill call him when i get a minute and if he seems like a normal dude and can explain everything without hesitation i'll go through with it.

No matter how you cut it, you're giving someone you don't know something without payment before hand. You're going to get payed at best 3 days after they drive away with your tires? Good luck with that dude.

i just pmed him and told him straight out im suspicious about why his friend didnt want to handle a grand of his money. and how his friend can only pick them up friday.

yeah if he's shipping out, I don't see why he has to be in such a rush... it's not like he's going to get to use them till he can get back.

i just pmed him and told him straight out im suspicious about why his friend didnt want to handle a grand of his money. and how his friend can only pick them up friday.

That's nice, I would just say -"I need someone here with $1000 CASH to come pick these up. No paypal, no check, XXXXing CASH, or go suck a dick."

Back