• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix Alternator & pre-97 cup holder

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Factory Delco Remy 105a alternator - freshly rebuilt by a local shop (years ago). Still in the bag, has the testing tag. When my <90K original alternator failed, I put in a Kragen one. I then had my factory one rebuilt but never installed it. Asking $40 plus shipping from San Diego (or parts train, but I get cheap UPS thru work).

Cup Holder for pre-97 body style Cherokee - $5 plus shipping
zX76PtPypFX4p5EqXJAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==
. Screws into the center console, has the slot for the hand brake.

Any pics of the cupholder? I wonder if it would clear my seats, and Black Box shifter. If this sits near the hand brake, where are the cup holder spots? I guess I've never seen one like that; only the one that attaches to the side of the console.

David Bricker / SYR

Carol can confirm, but I am betting it is one of these:

10360d1321317420-1995-jeep-cherokee-build-cup-holder.jpg

I think this style renders the hand brake a bit awkward to use. Perhaps if you have an automatic it doesn't matter so much, and there seem to be a number of rear disc conversions where the parking brake is not even an option.

this style renders the hand brake a bit awkward to use.
The fun ones to find are the ones that don't have a cutout for the parking brake.

Carol can confirm, but I am betting it is one of these:

10360d1321317420-1995-jeep-cherokee-build-cup-holder.jpg

I think this style renders the hand brake a bit awkward to use. Perhaps if you have an automatic it doesn't matter so much, and there seem to be a number of rear disc conversions where the parking brake is not even an option.

Yes, it's this one, David. LMK if you want it or if I send it to SoCal Billllllllllllllllllllll...

Please let Bill have the cup holder. Thanks for the pictures, but it would interfere with the Black Box shifter.

David Bricker / SYR

Second on alt.

All gone, sorry Jeremy!

Back