• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

JW 4x4 said:
2000 XJ Sport 4.0L, 2" BB, Moab's and MT/R's, and a bunch of other stuff...

100_1622.jpg

100_1674.jpg

Nice XJ!!!

If you don't mind me askin what are all the amber lights for?

And I also noticed your PA speakers

Are you a storm spotter, involved with the SAR?

Volunteer firefigher lights are blue so that is why I was wondering
Well your XJ is blue

volunteer firefighter lites in my state are green. I have a vista lite bar on mine that have yellow,red,& green. I would show you but this damm thing wont let be post pics.

moparmatt said:
Nice XJ!!!

If you don't mind me askin what are all the amber lights for?

And I also noticed your PA speakers

Are you a storm spotter, involved with the SAR?

Volunteer firefigher lights are blue so that is why I was wondering
Well your XJ is blue

Mopar, actually they are all red. The camera doesn't pick it up very well, but all my emergency lights are red or clear. I am a volunteer firefighter and NREMT-B in Ohio. The speakers under the bumper are for my 200watt Whelen siren. Volly FF light colors vary from state to state, and in Ohio, we are allowed to run red, and get full emergency vehicle status; breach intersections/stop lights, pass vehicles, etc.

Here's some more pics showing the lights a little better, and my interior.

100_1681.jpg

100_1668.jpg

100_1135.jpg

the stock Rubi 245/75R16's. Minor rubbing issues, mainly offroad. I plan on a bigger lift soon to clear em better, but no rubbing while daily driving.

dynorockcg said:
where are thosemaglite clips from?

Got them at a small local hardware store, it's the only place I've ever found to carry them. You'd probably be better off getting them online. At least in my area, they are few/far between.

JW 4x4 said:
Mopar, actually they are all red. The camera doesn't pick it up very well, but all my emergency lights are red or clear. I am a volunteer firefighter and NREMT-B in Ohio. The speakers under the bumper are for my 200watt Whelen siren. Volly FF light colors vary from state to state, and in Ohio, we are allowed to run red, and get full emergency vehicle status; breach intersections/stop lights, pass vehicles, etc.

I guess I learned something today the lights differ by state/county.

Yeah here in St. Joseph County, IN the run blue lights. And to be honest I have no seen a volunteer firefighter in a few years around my area.

That is a nice setup you are running. I am wanting to become a volunteer storm spotter in my area (SKYWARN).

Ya I have a set of those too, you can get them at like any sporting stores like REI or I got mine at Sports World in Florida.

JW 4x4 said:
Got them at a small local hardware store, it's the only place I've ever found to carry them. You'd probably be better off getting them online. At least in my area, they are few/far between.

I got the same ones at Meijer. Huh I don't think Meijer is a Nationwide store, any way Meijer is big in the Midwest kinda like a walmart.

They are only like $5 really sturdy.

here is my 2001 XJ Sport...it has a manik grille guard, zacatal roof rack, 6 baja lights, xplod sony stereo, alpine 6.5 in 250watt speaker, hooker headers dual exhaust tip

RoofRackLights002.jpg

RoofRackLights009.jpg

RoofRackLights010.jpg

IMG_4343.jpg

Back