• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AZ Rockfest pics

Didn't have time to be there all day unstackin. Broke 2 jeeps right off the bat. And had to get them out took longer then we wanted to be out. We where under a time crunch.

We didn't even go up to the fisrt obstacle but I didn't see any signs whatsoever. I pushed for only firehole then hitting a trail worthwhile but the trail leader shot it down and we wasted a good wheeling day on uw

There was a early evening run down Middle Woody. Where I broke Stewies tie rod. It was pretty mello this year. I can't beleive the stink made over cancelling it vs. attendance.

i had a good time. it was good to see the club reaching out to all kinds of wheelers instead of just the most serious wheelers. jeeppox you should try to get a run together of all rock crawlers man so you dont have to try to exclude the majority of the members at the reguar yearly event.

Looks like a blast. Those pics rock!
tipshades.gif

Back