• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The FML Thread

haha Im down! Ill have to come down for one of your sunday shindigs as well!

Had one of my new techs change my oil today and had to get out in a hurry just to find grease all over my light grey cloth interior FML and FHL im gonna kill him. That is why we have seat covers

Had one of my new techs change my oil today and had to get out in a hurry just to find grease all over my light grey cloth interior FML and FHL im gonna kill him. That is why we have seat covers

wow that definitely sucks! A little simple green should do the trick

Could have been worse though... I had bought a used ax-15 a couple years ago and the guy said he drained all the fluid out of it. So I threw it in the rear cargo and drove home. When I opened the hatch there was a giant puddle of fluid the was a couple feet wide. It's been 2 years and the inside of my jeep still smells like gear oil. FML

I've got one...But I promised not to mention it again on the forum. On the bright side, I have regained 15 pounds of muscle so far. It's Good to have goals.

wow that definitely sucks! A little simple green should do the trick

Could have been worse though... I had bought a used ax-15 a couple years ago and the guy said he drained all the fluid out of it. So I threw it in the rear cargo and drove home. When I opened the hatch there was a giant puddle of fluid the was a couple feet wide. It's been 2 years and the inside of my jeep still smells like gear oil. FML

haha speaking of the smell, I picked up a Ford 8.8 a few weeks back & the guy said he drained it. I guess he didn't drain it all the way. My jeep stinks like 90weight lol.

Good thing I don't have carpet, or a rear seat...yet.

got laid off last week so now getting my jeep done is on hold again. almost 2 years ive been working on it already and its almost done.... FML.

Went to triple a today to put my jeep in my name and non op it and put my F150 in my name and reg it and reg wifes car and change to there insurance. Total $1268.00 FML

Made it all ski season with no injuries, one day before we close I eat crap and break my thumb...FML

your lucky it was just your thumb! Last season I went up to china peak for a week and on the last run of the last day I hit the rainbow rail doing about 35mph and went strait up about 20 feet and landed on my lower back. Breaking 3 ribs! Had to ride down the mountain by myself and boy was that 3 1/2 hour ride home painful! Every little bump in the road was a killer :banghead:

Haha I should have had it towed to you, would have been hella cheaper. But I'm sure you don't appreciate phone calls at 3 am ;)

(by you I mean your wife)

You wouldn't be the first, or for that matter the last person to call in the middle of the night.

Just cause I sold my Jeep doesnt mean I wont help you...

I have to spend lots of money on new tires.. FML.

it just cost me 67.25 to fill my jeep.
saw 4.09(on the pump also) went to fill up and after i swiped my debit card the price shifted to 4.17.
4.09 was the cash price...FML

Last edited:
Back