• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MeanLemons battery cables

Alright, so I have tried doing some research but I still don't understand the benefit of the double stud connection to warrant the $10 price difference between the kits.

Can you explain what the benefit is please.

There's no benefit. It's due to the fact that it's simply hard to find and when I do, it's usually expensive, about $8-9 per lug. However I finally found a source that sell them for cheaper than that.

So I don't charge extra anymore for that specific lug.

No difference in performance either; with standard lug, you gotta cut the old double stud lug off and leave it in place to act as a bridge.

Ok I must be lost. I thought the double stud was an upgrade at the battery post when you used the military style post.

So with the above knowledge, where is this double stud from the factory? I have not really looked at my comanche under the hood bc everything works currently. Planning to order two kits from you soon so just trying to understand everything I can.

Since this sale seem to be so popular I decided to let it run until May 1st then after that the pricing goes back to normal.

Red Lettered NAXJA members automatically get 10% discount though.

<3 y'all

Just got mine and they are awesome. Super fast shipping and great quality. I can't wait to get them installed. Thanks for a great product.

I think you should make stickers to go with each kit. I'd happily rep one on each of my rigs. Would be a great conversation piece and be able to show off your product during the explanation.

Thank you for the suggestion. Since day one I actually have thought about it and for some reason I never got moving on that idea. But it's definitely gonna happen one day. Stickers are always good.

Alright some of you know I'm from the NAC (North Atlantic Chapter) and NACfest is coming up. I will gladly do a discount for you who's coming up for NACfest. PM me for details

Since I like to get to know people and their jeeps. If you email me at [email protected] with an introduction and couple pics of your jeep(s), I ll do 20% discount on the cables. Make sure you mention you are from NAXJA and the username.

Cheers!

Since I like to get to know people and their jeeps. If you email me at [email protected] with an introduction and couple pics of your jeep(s), I ll do 20% discount on the cables. Make sure you mention you are from NAXJA and the username.

Cheers!

Thanks! Shooting you an email now

Thank you all for the multiple orders! I truly appreciate it. To show my appreciation. I will be having 25% discount for July 4th!

Email me at [email protected] with "NAXJA25%". Starting right now until Wednesday July 5th.

Thank you all again and have a safe holiday!

Last edited:
I haven't bought his stuff but I saw it at NACFest. Cables are UNREAL nice quality. If you're thinking about getting them pull the trigger already!

looking to relocate my battery to my trunk in my camaro. it'll probably be a 20' cable. interested in doing that?

Back