• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I thought you were supposed to go to the frame so you suck down the suspension and keep the weight of the body from shifting. That's how every tow truck driver I've seen does it.

Good way to snap a strap with the shock load it also transfers all the suspenion shock to the trailer, myself colin and travis. All go by just the axles and haven't ever had issues

Fall crawl is gay. I can get drunk and wheel hungover the next day at my house.

Dude that sounds like so much fun! I just cancelled my fall crawl run! I'll be wheeling at your house instead!

Just kidding, faggot!

Done and check this hot shit out

2d98q2p.jpg

Here's the bike, cfmoto 250. It's weirdly equipped for a knockoff thing... Auto tranny, direct drive, water cooled. Nice and light though. Didn't ride it yet, I was helping my gf's dad with the boat today.

ad4ddd41-91a7-5104.jpg

No offense. But damn i didnt know they made motorcycles that gay.

If i want to make nacfest it woud be irresponsible for me to spend any more money on things not related to my jeep.

a motorcycle with an automatic is also known as a moped with less comfortable seating and is queerer than two dudes arguing about who is going to be on top

Back