• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks!

Wow, where to start? The BOD, sponsors, and Badlands of course. Anyone that ran in either one of my green groups, you were willing to follow me and do things you might of thought you couldn't. Dan, Stillson, Brandon, Jeff, and Kevin(I owe you for the tie rod adjuster) for gunning and/or helping me in my first time of trail leading. Dan(again) for turning my Fri green into an orange(we had a blast). Rewster("Its like driving up a driveway") for risking life and limb by riding shotgun with no seat belt on Sat. and being a kick ass spotter for my group. Dan(again), Kevin(again), and Samset for hauling my drunk ass to and from the offsite activities. Basically everyone I talked to for the camaraderie. Last but not least, anyone who attended. It was awesome.

I would like to thank all that took the time and effort to make this another successful year but I’d like to specifically call out Mac.

Matt puts in what burns out normal men. All the positions and making sure WF is great and still do it with a positive and friendly attitude.

Thanks Matt :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I would like to thank all that took the time and effort to make this another successful year but I’d like to specifically call out Mac.

Matt puts in what burns out normal men. All the positions and making sure WF is great and still do it with a positive and friendly attitude.

did you break your jeep? i never saw it off the trailer.

thanks again to all involved to make another great WF happen.

I ran with the orange group on Friday. I broke the front passenger side axle in the rock quarry clowning around backing up that double Bump obstacle when you first get in the backside of the quarry.

I put it back on the trailer Friday night thinking that was that but my buddy talked me into running around on the Green Trail for a little bit in two Wheel Dr., Saturday but I did not ride officially Saturday morning with the broken axle.

I put it back on the trailer or Saturday before noon for the final time

I didn’t break until the trail run ended at the quarry and I wasn’t sure what broke in the front end.
I was just happy to cruise around after that

Thanks Steve! Glad you had a good time.

mac 'my wife questions my sanity with the amount of time I put into NAXJA sometimes' gyvr

My thanks to:

Everyone that came to the event, without you, there is no event.
Our sponsors, IRO, ARES, and Napier, without you, there isn’t much of a raffle.
The MWC BOD, Brad, who makes registration go so well, Byron for keeping the trailer leaders in line, Ben and Pat for the multitude of other tasks assigned to them.
Josh and Nate for lining up rigs, radio programming, organizing the group photo and all the other little things that helped me out during the event.
My wife for putting up with me and being my DD.
KP for photos of the giveaway trailer and Ben and Wade for moving it around.
All the MWC trail leaders.
Michiana Jeepers for leading MI.
Jeff and Brandin for tech.
Kyle, Dave and all the Badlands staff for everything they do for us.
Lisa Myers for allowing us to run MI.
Robbies for great food and service on Thursday.
Robbies for a fast line and good tacos on Saturday.
The VFW for cheap and stiff and drinks.

AND anyone else that I forgot.

mac ‘group effort for a great event’ gyvr

By the numbers, this was a huge event and it takes a little more each year. A huge thanks to our sponsors as there is some serious money being thrown at those raffle tickets and that's what it takes for us to pull this off.

Thank you to the other BOD members, who jump in to help and keep me from losing my mind. :cheers:

I am grateful to everyone who stuck around to clean things up at the social hall or the VFW. The woman that runs the social hall called today and said we did an excellent job and that the place looked great. I think she was nervous about the stereotypical offroading crowd using her facility but we made a great impression - thank you again!

And a big thank you to Chuck who not just once, but twice, has lent me his passenger side seat buckle because I kept forgetting to buy one (I finally bought one now!)

Big thanks to the BOD for putting on A great event every year.

Thanks to chuck for the ride along.

Thanks to all the vendors and sponsors for the food and donations.

Thanks to the badlands and vfw for putting up with our group.

Thanks to my trail leaders who stepped up and made sure the almost 100 rigs made it through the Badlands without too much trouble and my tech guys for making sure all vehicles were safe.

Thanks to everyone who attended, both new people and those that have been coming for years. This was my 10th WF and I have watched it grow every year but still retain the close-knit atmosphere that keeps people coming back.

That being said, I will reiterate what Brad said in that we as a club have a good rep in Attica (as far as I know anyway...) and that is because of YOU! Thank you for treating the social hall better than your own and same for the VFW.

Thanks to the attending sponsors; donating product is cool but shaking hands with the owners is even better.

All in all, it was a great event and thank you!

Thank you guys for the extraordinary event. This was my first winter fest and god willing wont be my last. With any luckhopefully the slayer stays around and we can somehow get it to Harlan for the crawl and make an entire weekend out of it! Can’t thank the BOD and all the venues enough for their hospitality. Cheers guys and gals!

Thanks you everyone for your awesome support. This was by far the best year I have come to this event. The BOD had this running like clockwork. Napier Precision Products rocked the pizza part in the quarry. Way better then it has ever been before. Simply blown away at how they did it this year. Thanks to Iron Rock Offroad for the great products on a ton of the Jeeps out there. Making sure they are not a trail plug. Way to go IRO. Most of all thank you to everyone that came. This is always a truly humbling experience for us. So mush love and support from NAXJA members. You are why we do this.

big big thanks to the BOD. you guys are the ones sacrificing a great time to make sure its great for me. i wish i could help out more but 8 years in a row now and i cant seem get there any earlier than Friday afternoon. you BOD members, tech inspectors, trail leaders and gunners, and over all winter-fest helpers have made this event better than the year before every year i have attended. my wife doesn't even like wheeling and she still loves to come because of the event you all throw. big thanks to the NAXJA team

Big thanks to everyone involved in putting on a great event! Well worth 12 hours of towing each way. Had a lot more fun this year actually having my Jeep with me too!

Back