• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFEST 2018 - Registration goes live 3/24/2018

Re: NACFEST 2018 - DATES!!!!!

Realistically, that's about when most of us start and stop the daily trailride anyway, so all I can say is please join us if you can, we would love to have you. Even staying at a local hotel, the campground is very accomodating to visitors, so you and yours can share in the fun and campfire talk in the evenings if you desire!
Rich

thanks, the wife wants to go as long as I have no major failures from being in drumand island the weekend before. i'm not a red letter member, but we can still stop over at the camp ground ? it's the same exit as pine grove if I recall? it's the koa camp ground ? other then park fees what is the nac fees ?

thanks brian

thanks, the wife wants to go as long as I have no major failures from being in drumand island the weekend before. i'm not a red letter member, but we can still stop over at the camp ground ? it's the same exit as pine grove if I recall? it's the koa camp ground ? other then park fees what is the nac fees ?

thanks brian

That's great to hear! Naxja membership is not a requirement to attend. Of course we'd love to have everyone as members, but anyone with enough interest is still more than welcome to our events. Yes, the koa campground is the same exit as pine grove (100). Park fees are not included as part of our event fee.
The event fee as I understand it is not yet set. It will be posted soon. It includes a ticket for our Saturday night banquet dinner and one raffle ticket as well. Event T-shirts and additional tickets for the dinner are an added-on charge. We do all we can to keep that at a minimum.
Rich

That's great to hear! Naxja membership is not a requirement to attend. Of course we'd love to have everyone as members, but anyone with enough interest is still more than welcome to our events. Yes, the koa campground is the same exit as pine grove (100). Park fees are not included as part of our event fee.
The event fee as I understand it is not yet set. It will be posted soon. It includes a ticket for our Saturday night banquet dinner and one raffle ticket as well. Event T-shirts and additional tickets for the dinner are an added-on charge. We do all we can to keep that at a minimum.
Rich

thanks for the info, can I join ( i.e. be a red letter member) the weekend of the event ? the wife joined the fb page, she'll keep up on it more then I will. lol

Yes we saw. While it sucks, most of us saw it coming.

Also James and I just booked a cabin not far from the naxja strip. Idk how but James found one available.i hope I'm not jynxing it because he's booking it as I type.

booked the last cabin

Hey Everyone.....the Dinner is set for the Saturday night of NACFest. Get ready and come hungry! We will be having pit BBQ from Nuthin Fancy featuring:
BBQ Beef Brisket
BBQ Pork Ribs
BBQ Chicken
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Potato Salad

Make sure to register and get your meal tickets!

Hey Everyone.....the Dinner is set for the Saturday night of NACFest. Get ready and come hungry! We will be having pit BBQ from Nuthin Fancy featuring:
BBQ Beef Brisket
BBQ Pork Ribs
BBQ Chicken
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Potato Salad

Make sure to register and get your meal tickets!

that sounds great ! is any one wheeling sun ? till noon or so? with work I won't be out till Friday night, and i'd like to make 2 days of wheeling out of my trip

that sounds great ! is any one wheeling sun ? till noon or so? with work I won't be out till Friday night, and i'd like to make 2 days of wheeling out of my trip

These past years most folks roll home Sunday morning, but there have been a few that do a half day of light wheeling. At worst you could hook up with folks camping at rausch to try to jump in with them.

NAC Fest Dash Plaques are ordered! Don't forget to register!

Where is the event registration? I've already reserved my Cabin, but last year I booked the cabin so far out I forgot to register for the event! Don't wanna do that this year.

Cool, thanks!

Back