• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Save the Date! Moab 2018

I'm like 75% right now... I really wanna do Moab before I get too crusty and old to sleep in a tent

Hopefully the rest of you guys all make it so I'm not the only thing they think of when they think of the North Atlantic chapter.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you being the NAC poster child.

mac 'the more the merrier tho' gyvr

I'm going to have to go red again just so i can have that as my signature.

lol

everyone will want to be red before the Moab trip we are going to have some great member incentives for the event!

mac 'gonna be a blast' gyvr

The event will be headquartered at the Moab-KOA. They are now taking reservations for the dates of our event.
Click here to make reservations.
Make sure to put "attending NAXJA event" in the special instructions spot so that they can make the best attempt to group us together.
Also, if you join the KOA-rewards program, most folks attending the event will save money on their stay that's more that the rewards program costs.

The facebook event is here.
Facebook event

The Moab event forum is here:
Click here

for just a little more you can be red!

mac 'pm membership if you need to' gyvr

what about the blues?

for just a little more you can be red!

mac 'pm membership if you need to' gyvr

Lol that doesn’t make any sense

I need to apologize for the confusion as I misspoke. I originally thought you were referring to green letter folks that are NAXJA forum supporters and not members. I mixed my blue and green up.

I was corrected by another member.

Blue letter is actually a sponsor. At some point, I hope sooner than later we are going to come up with a sponsor package for vendors for the event. More information to come on that.

XJwonders, I just checked and you are a paid NAXJA member. So whatever member benefits we put together for the event, you will be entitled to those.

mac 'not really color blind' gyvr

Back