• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's In?

Dan what time you rolling up Friday? Convoy?

Looking to actually go this year. First time back since '08 I think? No rig though, so I'll be bumming passenger seats and taking pics...

New tow rig for NACfest :greensmok, new off the lot last week and already customizing it

469731_3164040827562_1461600021_32012157_1718597109_o.jpg

459034_3194774275879_1461600021_32023700_1620623734_o.jpg

sent Bill 30 bones, so i guess i'm locked in

Not making it this year either, getting the truck on the road and paying off debt are gonna take priority

I have a seat available for the ride down if you want. I'll probably be heading down Wednesday or Thursday. No guarantees on a ride back, though... well... probably. As long as the frame stays together I can deal with the rest.

I think this is the first time I'm actually gonna show up before everyone else's junk is broken. And maybe actually wheel.

Still bringing my usual spare parts collection though :laugh:

I have a open seat for the ride down and back too, if anyone else wants to leave at 3am thursday

Well I'm out. Well my jeep is. I might still try to make it up there if anyone has a seat for me and the lady?

my jeep is being a bastard to me, pretty sure the front hubs just croaked.

I guess I'm bringing more spares and tools.

Well I'm out. Well my jeep is. I might still try to make it up there if anyone has a seat for me and the lady?

I have seats for you Saturday if you want, might be a little tight, let me know...

Thanks for the offers. I'll be up Friday night and hitching a ride +1 on saturday. See you all then.

You can add me to the list of people that will not be attending NACFest. :bawl::bawl::bawl:

Long story short, work begins on my foundation for my house the 1st day of NACFest. GC'ing, I need to be here and not 7.5hrs away in PA. This is not something I can postpone.

I have talked with Johnny (lobsterdmb) and Colin (MoparManiac). Johnny has graciously agreed to handle the registrations and handouts of the shirts. I will have all the packets completed and the shirts done and I will pass them to Colin to bring down Tuesday evening.
Please give Johnny & Colin all the respect you guys give (or don't give) me.

Have fun!

Last edited:
that sucks :(

House takes priority though.

that sucks :(

House takes priority though.
It does. I just had the Jeep out over the weekend doing some quick hot-laps at the land and making sure everything was all set and ready to go. Now I get to unpack. :(

Back