• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Emergency brakes are the devil

I haven't had a working emergency brake on anything I've owned since I did the Crown Vic disc conversion on my D44 back in 2004. :laugh:

The van died and the j20 isn't getting bought for a while, so I gotta get a sticker for it before I drive to sunderland Sunday. It's too much of a cop magnet these days.

45mins left can't wait to get the XXXX outta here. Just gotta. Pull out my tent and cooler at home get food then toss some tools in the jeep and I'm XXXXin ready for wheelin

45mins left can't wait to get the XXXX outta here. Just gotta. Pull out my tent and cooler at home get food then toss some tools in the jeep and I'm XXXXin ready for wheelin

TEN MINUTES.

I need to go home, install harnesses, consider a tcase skid, skip it, consider collecting some tools, toss the mandible under a seat, and load up. I'm ready-nuff for wheelin!!! :D

TEN MINUTES.

I need to go home, install harnesses, consider a tcase skid, skip it, consider collecting some tools, toss the mandible under a seat, and load up. I'm ready-nuff for wheelin!!! :D

Don't worry I got a couple screwdrivers some random socket plires and wrenches johnny and kieth should have the good tool colection. If not we will harass the long island guys

Got everything done but fill front diff fluid and front bump stops. I did drive on rocks in my yard though. Shit box works.

Just got home.

When I got home from work I got the harnesses mounted. Then I decided I was going to make a skid plate. Took a long ass time, and came out positively disgusting. Carmelo would be proud. No bolts were used in the installation. Welding wire ftw. Used up the rest of scotts gas, so there's a 50/50 chance it's going to break off on the trail. Or trailER :laugh: Then at about 1030 I remembered I never did an oil change, so I took care of that. Then went and filled up the truck, and decided it deserved a wash so I went to the 24 hr touchless car wash.

Tomorrow morning, I need to get my ass outta bed decently early, and first off pack some shit. Then, go outside and clean up the massive mess surrounding the jeep. That'll be a solid 2 hours alone. Then, load the jeep up and get ready to head out.

I love this shit.

GOIN WHEELIN

Travis, I'm impressed how quickly you whipped that cage up. :thumbup: I mean... I haven't seen it yet. But typical Travis projects take much longer than a couple weeks.

I think my girlfriend is legitimately the most boring and sheltered person ever. But god damn, if the wind blows she gets turned on.

So your saying she's not someone you'd want to hang out with, but she's always horny? So... DM;HS?

Her to come over

BA-ZING!

Travis, I'm impressed how quickly you whipped that cage up. :thumbup: I mean... I haven't seen it yet. But typical Travis projects take much longer than a couple weeks.

X2 dude hopefully it holds together :D

Avengers was AWESOME. Go see it. Idk how many of you guys watched buffy/firefly/etc but joss whedon wrote those, wrote avengers.. And you could tell. Just go see it.

I'm more impressed over the fact Travis ACTUALLY welded on the t-case skid.

:laugh:
I'd have been impressed if he made it a bolt-on affair. It's easier to burn it home and forget about it than make it easily removable ;)

Oh I'm sure the skid will be coming off. whether I take it off or a rock does :laugh:

The cage I've got more confidence in, though. Gotta go get my ass outside now and pick all that shit up :(

Sweet,, only a couple of hours of work today, should be home before noon. Gotta pull one hub and fix the ebrake on the dirtymax so I can use it this weekend. Just gotta double check some stuff on the jeep and load it all up for Sunday. Now I just gotta bug Billy again for the meeting spot.

Back