• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

waiting for it

Got my cabin reserved, usually just sleep in the camper but the wife wants comforts, arrive Thursday leave Sunday

Vacation approved... like that was not going to happen! LOL! Camp site reserved! Now to get the jeep ready for my one big vacation I take every year for the last 10 years or so!

I hear ya, the 4th of July camp out is the only one my whole family goes on each year, me and my son wheel and my wife usually went white water rafting, the club changed locations and my wife had a lousy time at the new one but she has been wantig to try zip lines , Harlan has them now and she is gonna do that with my son one day so this is perfect for us.

I'm really excited about this year and all the people that have bene on the boards for a while that I will finally get to meet face to face!

I'm really excited about this year and all the people that have bene on the boards for a while that I will finally get to meet face to face!

I remember first meeting you at the crawl years ago. "Plenty of beer in the cooler, help yourself..." How many were left the next morning?:twak:

Back