• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

FOUR MORE HOURSSSSSSS

There aren't many people I'd wish physical pain upon (its very few actually) but if I ever met this gee oh dee character from cf in real life, I wouldn't mind punching him in the face. Just once though, to get my point across.

Currently on my last review. The individual suck, he's slow stupid and is always dropping shit but I gotta be nice with the review. What the XXXX is the point of doin reviews then

There aren't many people I'd wish physical pain upon (its very few actually) but if I ever met this gee oh dee character from cf in real life, I wouldn't mind punching him in the face. Just once though, to get my point across.

Maybe that's what he thought when he met you at Ryan's party.

:gee:

Tiki is ok!!!

Just an infection.

Thank god.

Great news!

What time do you guys usually show up at 99? I am still working on the POS

i feel like i should go and help get us another pair of sox tickets. but i may have no money (ran out of xj part-out funds) and should get j10 stuff done. and dentist appt at 5.

go next thursday? they are still doing the sox tix then. she said she has them for 3 more weeks. so tonight, next thursday, and the thursday after.

I would go if peoples want to. But you all are considering being lame.

Thanks. I'll give you a call when I'm on my way home to figger it out.

Yeah I might be selling more jeep parts tonight. And I have way too much shit left to do on the jeep.

Edit. Wow I still can't read. Tomorrow night. I can be there tonight, but still too much to do on the jeep

Back