• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Stupidist Jeep on the Planet

ok thats fine too. Save my trailer fenders some carnage :laugh:

You can have the rollers, but one has a slow leak and ones got a gash/plug in the sidewall. If you have 2 good ones youll be in good shape :thumbup:

If not, the 4 of them would probably be fine, though i wouldnt count on the one with the leak to hold air enough to drive over then home again. Worst case you call for a rescue mission :)

You can have the rollers, but one has a slow leak and ones got a gash/plug in the sidewall. If you have 2 good ones youll be in good shape :thumbup:

If not, the 4 of them would probably be fine, though i wouldnt count on the one with the leak to hold air enough to drive over then home again. Worst case you call for a rescue mission :)

i already got 2 good rollers from ryan, they even have decent tread, he kept the crappy one

motor is ready to come out, gonna get a engine hoist tomorow then pull it after work

Ahhh wheres my motor!
00117.JPG

there it is
00213.JPG

next week it will get lots o goodies

rear main
oil pan gasket
valve cover gasket
spark plugs
cap
rotor
waterpump
t-stat
intake/exhaust gaskets
injector orings
Brown Dog block brackets and poly mounts
full cleaning of all the mud n oil
Cummins Biege paint
new flywheel and clutch
then mate ax15 to it for final time

also gonna clean all the dirt and leaves from the engine compartment, patch the rust spot under the batt tray and paint the engine compartment gloss black

Last edited:
Gay

Ahhh wheres my motor!
00117.JPG

there it is
00213.JPG

rear main
oil pan gasket
valve cover gasket
spark plugs
cap
rotor
waterpump
t-stat
intake/exhaust gaskets
injector orings
Cummins Biege paint
new flywheel and clutch

also gonna clean all the dirt and leaves from the engine compartment, patch the rust spot under the batt tray and paint the engine compartment gloss black

rear main
oil pan gasket
valve cover gasket
spark plugs
cap
rotor
waterpump
t-stat
garrett t3/t4 turbo
intake/exhaust gaskets
injector orings
Cummins Biege paint
new flywheel and clutch

FIFY

managed to clean up the engine compartment a bit tonight

00412.JPG

hopin to have it painted by the weekend, dont expect much to hapen next week as ill be stupid busy at work

got a late start this morning as it was a late night last night, got the motor on a stand, pulled lost of the stuff off it and tossed some paint on it, came out ok, oil pan will get painted seperatly and ill be putting a late model stamped steel cover on it, both will be matching Cummins Beige, all assc. brackets will be gloss black

00214.JPG

wont have anything done till next weekend as im workin stupid hours at work this week

motor gots some color now
00215.JPG

gonna try and knock out more stuff after work tomorow and during the week, id like to have it back into the jeep late next week pending the arrival of some flywheel bolts

got ac comp and alt back on, tomorow shall consist of cleaning intake and giving that some paint, then its just rear main and op gasket

00118.JPG

Should have painted it green...to match the motor stand

its a friends stand, last time i borred it he asked if i could paint it so i paited it an obnoxious florecent green

valve cover is on for final time, also picked up blingin chrome breather to replave broken one
00314.JPG

also did rear main seal, oil pan is curently oil pan is off reciving paint, i may be spending a wee bit to much time on a motor that i dont expect to last longer then a year, for now i leave you with a pic of a yucky rotating assembly

00517.JPG

Back