• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The FML Thread

HAd a dream where i though i was White and rich as hell, Woke up and im still brown and broke ass fook. FML

Just got home. Sat on the side of the road for 4 hours with a pissing water pump. Ended my night. Several hundred dollars for tow and repair bill... FML

Sucks man! Hope you get her fixed and back to making that monay.

Oh and you saying a tow truck needed a tow? Damm...

The wind stops for like a hour so i get out the plywood for the garage roof. I slide one on to the roof, hop up on to the roof an grab the plywood.Throw it up over my head, when i get hit by 30 MPH winds again.Chit, i can't fly, but i do bounce nice. FML

Went to off road park and ripped out a valve stem with no spare in less then 5mins... FML!

Also, installed my new IRO double shear track bar yesterday. Went to the trouble of actually measuring to center the axle and either I or my assistant who was guiding me on suck at measuring cuz it's worse than before.
Unbolted the track bar today, winched the Jeep over until the springs looked straight and the bump tower was centered over the Prothanes, adjusted the trackbar almost perfect. Tried to bolt it in but the nut was stripped. So much for feeling awesome about eyeballing the trackbar almost perfect. Or being able to drive the Jeep to class (it gets double the mileage of my Ford...)

Broke a hub bolt while disasembling the axle to to install a locker, then realized I can't take the ring gear off the carrier without a bench vise...which I of course I don't have. FML.

put it in the freezer for an hour or so, it will shrink the carrier up enough to pop the gear off with a rubber mallet.

Taking down a complete front axle because of a leaky oil seal and putting it back together to find the other side started leaking

I leave for a 5 day cruise on Monday so I will be unable to work on my jeep or get on NAXJA until next Friday. FML

ohh boooooo freakin hoo :bawl:

I found out I have to spend somewhere in the neighborhood of $1000 on materials for my final class to graduate in 8 weeks. FML!

ohh boooooo freakin hoo :bawl:

I found out I have to spend somewhere in the neighborhood of $1000 on materials for my final class to graduate in 8 weeks. FML!

hahah I know i know, Ill be sitting on the deck sippin on alcoholic beverages with my shirt off for 5 days! :party::party::party::party::party:

Last edited:
who needs a cruise for that? you need to get off the beach and into the desert with me and the boys for a weekend :D

Back