• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

if you go through macs guy and get too drunk and have tocrash there, grace will make you a bomb ass hangover breakfast.

just saying

I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else on this.

Plus the guy Matt knows seems to know what he is doing really well. I would definitely go with him again if I need to do gears again.

so are 2018 chevy Colorado's gey?

seem to be pretty inexpensive.
i have always considers those and ford rangers and trucks like that kinda "fake trucks" buuuut they are cheap

I like the Baja type looking ones.

so are 2018 chevy Colorado's gey?

seem to be pretty inexpensive.
i have always considers those and ford rangers and trucks like that kinda "fake trucks" buuuut they are cheap

2wd?

Slammed on some 20s. I always like mid size and mini trucks.

I'm living the low life right now guys, I picked up a Ford contour SVT 2.5 dohc 24v v6 5 speed. Short throw shifter 17" wheels lowered 1.5" borla exaust. It gets up and moves.

Last edited:
They are quick fun turds, like the 5spd tempos.

The little diesel in the new Colorados is not too bad, trucks are rated gor like 7 or 9k towing. Id still buy a year old 1/2t for less money and have more truck. ymwv

Somedays when you really, and mean Really feel low and down in the dumps just start reading about Flat Earthers and their nutty concepts will perk you right back up! But watch out for the Rabbit hole effect...

I bought an 08 ppv Tahoe about a year ago, came from the factory already squatted 2" and has sport-tuned suspension. I slapped on some GM factory chrome 22s, put a hitch on it and it has been awesome. I also upgraded all the crap interior to full leather and carpet with third row. You know me, I'm ready to sell it after owning a year though. There you go Sam, a family rig that will pull a trailer and looks cool too!

2wd?

Slammed on some 20s. I always like mid size and mini trucks.

I'm living the low life right now guys, I picked up a Ford contour SVT 2.5 dohc 24v v6 5 speed. Short throw shifter 17" wheels lowered 1.5" borla exaust. It gets up and moves.

Missed out on bidding on one of those at the insurance auction once. Sold for like 300 bucks, running and driving, clear title. Always regretted forgetting to bid on it because it would have been a fun as hell autox car.

k5 'the one and only ford that got away' matt

21d6f0fe6cf695e2825e751dd931c659.jpg

mac ‘Winterfest prep’ gyvr

I bought an 08 ppv Tahoe about a year ago, came from the factory already squatted 2" and has sport-tuned suspension. I slapped on some GM factory chrome 22s, put a hitch on it and it has been awesome. I also upgraded all the crap interior to full leather and carpet with third row. You know me, I'm ready to sell it after owning a year though. There you go Sam, a family rig that will pull a trailer and looks cool too!

Hummm....

Details please.

Was cruising facebook and this pops up for sale at a little car lot down the road from me. If I'm not mistaken, Sam isn't this your old rig? It sure does look like it. Even has all the diff guards, rcx drop brackets, rear bumper.
dfeeb597ffc8b0b0f8308be378a87ca1.jpg
f68ff157574897bfa82f95b9c567cf8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What is everyone using for roadside/towing? I had it on my insurance but it was terrible and paid for almost nothing so I canceled it just now. I’m looking at AAA but I don’t even know if another agency to compare them with.

Hope and a prayer! Mom and sister have Statefarm that has a good roadside assistance. All the AAA dealings I have or heard of has bern good, on the customer side. Tow truck drives hate it as it doesnt pay the same.

Back