• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

:thumbup:

Sooooo anyone here getting on that Bitcoin train?

Yup. I was lucky enough to get in on it early. I just wish I had thrown in more than I did at the time. Not to say that I'd throw all my apples in one basket however.

I did it more of a "test the waters" simply because I was curious, but it's worked out well so far.

Sooooo anyone here getting on that Bitcoin train?

Put in a little about a year or so ago. Moved it about a week or so ago to different places after seeing everyone talk about buying it up. Shoulda waited a few more days.

Remember when bitcoin was a penny? Going back to 2010 here, imagine buying $25,000 worth of bitcoin, so 2,500,000 units. Sell that today for $17,000 a piece. Congratulations, at 42 billion dollars you are now richer than the founders of Google.

Yeah. If only. Didn’t make a killing but enough to feel good about pulling other monies to cover the truck. I’m hoping my CBD based investments really take off. Then I’ll be a happy camper. Just need a couple $10.00+ Valuations and I’ll be a happy guy.

When BLS goes acoustic, that is the shiznit.

Remember when bitcoin was a penny? Going back to 2010 here, imagine buying $25,000 worth of bitcoin, so 2,500,000 units. Sell that today for $17,000 a piece. Congratulations, at 42 billion dollars you are now richer than the founders of Google.

No doubt. There was a dude who put in a few hundred bucks when it was just pennies, and had forgotten about it. He checked back in on it earlier this year and was able to buy a Lambo (to each their own).

Having said that, I'm keeping my eye on Litecoin and others. I think they will eventually catch up to bitcoin, if not finding a stabilization point.

Curious as to what you guys sink your money into? Im sort of at an eggs in one basket point where I’m mostly in CBD startups. Pretty cheap buyins and average stocks would net pretty good ROI after a year or two of being public.

Curious as to what you guys sink your money into?

1) Hookers and blow
2) Guns and ammo
3) Many, many depreciating assets

Truthfully, the best thing my wife and I have invested in is our house. My wife does not like risk at all so playing in the stock market never appealed to her. She does not like to gamble, as she says: I work to hard for my money.

When a band goes acoustic it reminds me of putting wooden tires fron a wagon on a modern vehicle

WTF are you talking about?

HUMMER-H3-wooden-wheels-6.jpg

v.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4tPSIyXyAQ

:guitar:

Curious as to what you guys sink your money into? Im sort of at an eggs in one basket point where I’m mostly in CBD startups. Pretty cheap buyins and average stocks would net pretty good ROI after a year or two of being public.

For me it's mostly Boostwerks. Although I've invested in mutual funds, my house, 401K, IRS :)rolleyes:), and crypto's.

So far, the house, Boostwerks, and crypto's have been the big ROI's.

Back