• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junkyard Finds

If I wasn't headed for the meet-n-greet, I'd have these loaded into your truck tonight. :)

TTBAxle.jpg

My kinda weather!!!

001-3.jpg

005-4.jpg

Coming to a craigslist near you!

003.jpg

Dammit Mike, you're supposed to call me when you're at the yard! :D ....I need a maroon center console....that rig probably has one.

Oh, so I'm pulling against TWO leashes! :D

That XJ does indeed have a maroon interior, and a center console. I'll know more about its condition when I get out tomorrow.

I never made it back to that yard. Today's quest sent me to Aurora.

I saw a JKS sway bar link, just laying on top the snow. I never did find its mate. I left it under an XJ that had most of the suspension stripped.

2015-01-0301.jpg

There was this stock XJ that hit something, hard...

2015-01-0302.jpg

Score! The cashier charged me for a bracket and pulley this time. I guess she didn't like my looks. :confused:

I made her mark the pulley, so the new owner has the option of keeping it, or not.

2015-01-033.jpg

I was astounded it was still there a week after being set. I was astounded it was on the ground 30 minutes after I got to it. I hope it sells fast...

007.jpg

Dammit Mike, you're supposed to call me when you're at the yard! :D ....I need a maroon center console....that rig probably has one.
While it is still fresh in my mind, this donor still had most of a maroon console.

While it is still fresh in my mind, this donor still had most of a maroon console.

Well that only sorta helps........ what yard?!?! :twak:

:D

I need a connector for a chevy alternator and the distributor. Really the entire harness off any card SBC would do...

Well that only sorta helps........ what yard?!?! :twak:

:D
LKQ on Federal.

time2getdirty said:
I need a connector for a chevy alternator and the distributor. Really the entire harness off any card SBC would do...
I thought you guys found connectors at the auto parts.

Third this year, second this month, 45 minutes to get it on the ground.

032915%2001.jpg

I think we did OK!

032915%2002.jpg
032915%2003.jpg

OH, and, :twak: :moon: :firedevil

Awesome! Thx Mike!

Epic day today!

Number four this year:

003_1.jpg

Apparently, only the coolest kids have four headlights:

002_1.jpg

Did you notice the header panel and trim are in great condition? Tail lights are crack free as well!

001_1.jpg

I also saw a J-10 with flat top knuckles, poor thing...

If anyone finds any 3/4 ton Chevy k20s or suburbans at the junkyard... I am desperately trying to find a pair of caliper brackets off of an 8 lug Dana 44 or corporate 10 bolt front axle.

I've got a set of 4.56's that would fit nicely in that D44 Mike....

Funny you should mention that! The new owner said something about the D-44 having more choices for a select-able locker... I think your name might have come up. :D

proracedriver616 said:
If anyone finds any 3/4 ton Chevy k20s or suburbans at the junkyard... I am desperately trying to find a pair of caliper brackets off of an 8 lug Dana 44 or corporate 10 bolt front axle.
I did in fact see a 3/4 ton Chevy with a D-44, untouched.

Back