• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hahahahahaha... Ohhh boy

oh wow.

Can I burn my MJ to the ground and get you suckers to donate parts to build a new one so I can heal myself? Please?

"That you came away alive after making a lot of potentially deadly mistakes isn't a blessing, it should be a wake up call."

THIS!

FYI my unibody is cracking, does anyone wanna contribute to my fund raiser so I can buy a new shell and get it plated/caged?

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sh...y-Please-Help-get-the-Girls-back-to-the-track

Thoughts? You all recognize this Jeep, and a couple of the posters. Good read, would read again.

:cheers:
WOW is the only thing that comes to mind. At 1st I thought the one guy was being a =ick but when you don't keep your mouth shut WOW. I've raced Baja 1000 to La Paz done LaRana back in the day even did Mickey Thompson Stadium with a Super 1600 Roger Mears Jr drove it. I know how to put a fire out for you who don't attack upwind and at the base of the fire and never give it oxygen by opening the hood check your gauges and in doubt duck for cover or :phone: call 911.:moon:

So if I decide to be stupid and run my jeep off a cliff, you guys are gonna replace it right? Oh also I want a long arm lift kit and 35s, ok thanks bye.

holy crap....man i read that entire thread.....stupid is what stupid does...Lieutenant Dan...and the mom and daughter(s) just keep putting that foot deep and deeper in their ass

So if I decide to be stupid and run my jeep off a cliff, you guys are gonna replace it right?.
"Nope!"
FYI my unibody is cracking, does anyone wanna contribute to my fund raiser so I can buy a new shell and get it plated/caged?
and "nope!"
Can I burn my MJ to the ground and get you suckers to donate parts to build a new one so I can heal myself? Please?
and "Aw hell no!" :looney:

I was curious what happened to the car. Glad everybody recovered.

'Been in a boat fire once. 'Wouldn't want to do it again, and wouldn't wish it on anybody. I know the sinking feeling you get when you realize you should have been paying attention during the safety briefing.(Go ahead, ask me how many fire extinguishers I own now.)

The video didn't really come across very well, did it?

The video seems to be rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. TBH it made them look like idiots, and their responses to the thread just further proved it. I also hate the fact that they were pretty much trashing talking the guy's truck that they bought. I can't seem to understand why they think the PO had some fault for selling them the heep. Also since when do you run into a burning vehicle to save stuff?

I like the possible insurance fraud. People just don't understand that there are some things you don't post in the internet.

oh...my...lord...

pretty sure they're regretting that post now...

Awesome, now they're acting like some dude who works for them was posting all that? When the poster previously claimed to be one of the daughters and played e-tough-girl?

Digging their hole deeper.

thats kinda funny, "through no fault of our own". if your jeep lights on fire, its through a fault of your own. and they got what, a mile into the race in that video? thats a definite oversight of something wrong.

They appear to be a close and tight knit family, but what seems to elude them is there joining another family of sorts,... The off-road racing community.

Rather than stepping back from this tragedy with some humility and gratitude towards the people that helped them starting with the medics, hospital, and organizations that helped cover some of their medical expenses they just kept digging the hole deeper with every reply in the thread.

They had the perfect opportunity to be a part of a inspirational comeback story, but instead their first race back could look more like Obama showing up at a Tea Party fundraiser.

Awesome, now they're acting like some dude who works for them was posting all that? When the poster previously claimed to be one of the daughters and played e-tough-girl?

Digging their hole deeper.

Funny how all those different people type the same...

PS - I want 9100s. Give them to me.

Back